Friday, July 02, 2004

Anti-XP?

Nas minhas deambulações pela net, encontrei esta letra que é no mínimo interessante e decidi partilhá-la.

É uma nova versão de uma música bem conhecida e que deve ser cantada ao som de Imagine - John Lennon.

imagine there's no requirements. It's easy if you try
just a bunch of coders, reachin for the sky
imagine all the people, coding for today

imagine there's no schedules. It isn't hard to do
no silly project deadlines, no one supervising you
imagine all the people, coding hand in hand

you may say I'm an extremer but I'm not the only one
i hope someday you'll join us and make coding lots more fun.

imagine oral documentation. I wonder if you can
no need for UML diagrams. Just words passed, man to man
imagine just refactoring, playing in the sand

you may say I'm an extremer, but I'm not the only one
i hope someday you'll join us and make coding lots more fun.


:) Outras melodias "reinvindicativas de anti-XP" disponíveis aqui.

No comments: